Are you ready to be a part of a multi-talented team of 3D Printing industry professionals? Purple Platypus is looking for a highly motivated, organized individual interested in 3D printing to join our Post Processing Team.
Our Post Processing Team is the backbone of our business, making sure machines run smoothly, our inventory is fully stocked, and our 3D parts are professionally cleaned. Purple Platypus uses only the best of rapid prototyping technologies that will provide optimal solutions that can change the way our customers design and create products. This in-person position will work behind the scenes with our industrial 3D printers and 3D printed parts.
- Machinery setup, material preparation, and loading production equipment
- Monitoring of 3D printing equipment and unloading of parts
- Separating and cleaning of parts after production is complete
- Execute project schedule in order of priority
- Visually inspecting parts for quality production
- Maintaining a clean, organized warehouse, includes cleaning shelves and machines
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs
- Attention to detail and accuracy are critical
- Self-motivated individual with a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills
- Eligible to work in the United States
What We Offer
- Career in extremely dynamic industry dealing with the world’s leading additive manufacturing companies
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, vision, and dental plan
Purple Platypus is the premier Stratasys 3D printer reseller in California, Arizona and Nevada. We also sell and support these industry leading products: Onulis 3D printers, eviXscan 3D scanners, Roland DGA milling machines, ProtoMAX waterjets, and Materialise software. Purple Porcupine, the sister company of Purple Platypus, is the industry leader in 3D printing and engineering services utilizing all Stratasys 3D printing technologies in their showroom which is the largest 3D printer showroom in the Southwest region of the US.
With over 30 years of accumulated experience in the 3D printing industry, Purple Platypus provides their customers with extensive industry and product knowledge, expert engineering application consultation and solution-based technical support services.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Purple Platypus is the leading industry experts in additive manufacturing.
Purple Platypus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.