Are you ready to be a part of a talented team of industry professionals focused on industry leading Stratasys 3D printing solutions? Are you an enthusiastic and focused professional that is looking for a career that offers excitement and variety? Due to our continued success in delivering the highest level of additive manufacturing solutions in every market, Purple Platypus is expanding our team of Field Service Technicians!
- Train customers in the field on proper 3D printer equipment operation
- Conduct routine equipment service in the field
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment failures
- Repair equipment and replace faulty parts
- Install new equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Respond quickly to customers problems
- Operate the company owned vehicle with safety
- Follow organizational field service processes and protocols
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Technical degree is preferable
- 1-year relevant work experience is a plus
- Mechanical experience is a plus
- Technical aptitude
- Great communication and people skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Ability to stand on your feet up to 8 hours a day
This position is in-person at our Irvine, CA Tech Center and visits customers in the field.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
About Purple Platypus:
Purple Platypus is the premier Stratasys 3D printer reseller in California, Arizona and Nevada. We also sell and support these industry leading products: Onulis 3D Printers, eviXscan 3D Scanners, Roland DGA Milling Machines, ProtoMAX Waterjets, Materialise Software products, and Synopsys Simpleware Software products. Purple Porcupine, the sister company of Purple Platypus, is the industry leader in 3D printing and engineering services utilizing all Stratasys 3D printing technologies in their showroom which is the largest 3D printer showroom in the Southwest region of the US.
With over 30 years of accumulated experience in the 3D Printing Industry, Purple Platypus provides their customers with extensive industry and product knowledge, expert engineering application consultation and solution-based technical support services.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Purple Platypus is the leading industry experts in additive manufacturing.
Purple Platypus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected].